Sachin Tendulkar has the most runs, AB de Villiers the highest average and England have 417 to beat… all the Cricket World Cup facts and figures
- The 2019 Cricket World Cup is set to get underway in England and Wales
- It is the 12th edition of the one-day tournament, which started in 1975
- Big-hitting England will be targeting the World Cup highest score of 417
- Australia have won the most matches during the tournament’s history with 62
- India legend Sachin Tendulkar has by far the most tournament runs with 2,278
- Australia’s Glenn McGrath has taken the most World Cup wickets with 71
Sportsmail has compiled all the facts and figures from the history of the Cricket World Cup.
How many of these records will tumble during the upcoming tournament in England and Wales?
The Cricket World Cup has come to England and Wales, with the first match on Thursday
The Cricket World Cup by numbers
Source: Read Full Article