Washington Redskins (home) vs. Dallas Cowboys (away)
Current records: Washington 3-2-1; Dallas 3-3-1
What to Know
Washington will be playing at home against Dallas at at 4:25 p.m. on Sunday. The point spread is more or less neutral, so fans should expect a close match.
Their game two weeks ago wasn’t at all kind to Washington, but their most recent contest may have softened the blow. They snuck past Carolina with a 23-17 victory. The team accrued the bulk of their points in the first half (17) and coasted on those for the win.
As for Dallas, they had a rough outing against Houston two weeks ago, but a little bit of home cooking seems to have fixed things right up. Dallas took their game against Jacksonville last Sunday by a conclusive 40-7 score. With Dallas ahead 24-0 at the half, the matchup was all but over already.
Their wins bumped Washington to 3-2-1 and Dallas to 3-3-1. In their victory, Dallas relied heavily on Dak Prescott, who picked up 82 yards on the ground and accumulated 183 passing yards. Washington will need to find a way to minimize his impact if they want to win.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: FedEx Field, Maryland
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $162.46
The Cowboys are a slight 1.5 point favorite against the Redskins.
This season, Washington are 3-2-0 against the spread. As for Dallas, they are 3-2-1 against the spread
The line on this game has moved quite a bit since it opened, as it started out with the Redskins as a 2 point favorite.
Dallas have won 5 out of their last 6 games against Washington.
- 2017 – Dallas Cowboys 38 vs. Washington Redskins 14
- 2017 – Washington Redskins 19 vs. Dallas Cowboys 33
- 2016 – Dallas Cowboys 31 vs. Washington Redskins 26
- 2016 – Washington Redskins 23 vs. Dallas Cowboys 27
- 2015 – Dallas Cowboys 23 vs. Washington Redskins 34
- 2015 – Washington Redskins 16 vs. Dallas Cowboys 19
Top Projected Fantasy Players
- Ezekiel Elliott: 15.61 points
- Jordan Reed: 7.8 points
- Adrian Peterson: 8.41 points
The current forecast: scattered clouds, with a temperature of 52 degrees.
Source: Read Full Article