BREAKING NEWS: Kyle Walker will NOT face criminal charges after the Manchester City star allegedly flashed at women in a Wilmslow bar… but the England footballer has been punished with an out of court disposal
- The Man City star was allegedly caught on video flashing and kissing women
- He was seen in City training on Tuesday despite police investigating the incident
- He’s evaded criminal charges but will be punished with an out of court disposal
Manchester City defender Kyle Walker will not face criminal charges by police following their probe into an alleged incident at a Wilmslow bar.
The England star, however, has been punished with an out of court disposal, with the investigation now closed.
Following a report in The Sun, Cheshire Police said it was ‘aware of a video circulating on social media’ of an alleged incident in Wilmslow earlier this month.
The newspaper accused Walker of indecent exposure but there was no mention of indecent exposure in a police statement.
Police have now conducted their investigation and have not formally charged or cautioned the England international.
An out of court disposal is a non-statutory order and therefore does not form as part of a criminal record,
Manchester City and England defender Kyle Walker will not face criminal charges by police following their probe into an alleged incident at a bar in Wilmslow earlier this month
Walker (pictured training last month) reported on time for Manchester City training on Tuesday morning before controversial footage of the afternoon drinking session was revealed
The Manchester City star pulled down his trousers to flash at a bar, fondled a blonde woman’s breasts and kissed her in moments caught on video, a report claimed earlier this month
Walker (left), 32, appeared to grind behind a woman, who was not his wife Annie Kilner (right)
A police spokesman said: ‘On Wednesday 8 March, Cheshire Constabulary was made aware of a video circulating on social media in relation to an alleged incident at a bar in the Wilmslow area.
Officers have now concluded their enquiries which included speaking to those directly involved.
A 32-year-old man from Prestbury voluntarily attended a police station for questioning on 16 March.
‘He has been dealt with by an out of court disposal and the matter is now closed.’
Source: Read Full Article